Friday 29 July 2011

My Creative Space- Leaf Experiments

I've been working on my mother-daughter organza flowers a lot lately.



I've already confessed an addiction to making them.



Now I have to confess to yet another one....




It's the leaves...




I can't stop making those either.




I've been experimenting with different colours,  textures and sizes.




Different silks, denim, canvas, cotton, jersey and lace have all being given a go.




I have to admit to being slightly partial to the shantung silk but I do love them all.




These are the very latest version. Silk on denim.




I can't wait to see them fray....



For many , wonderful creative projects just click on Our Creative Spaces.

Also linked to Day and Age Designs

14 comments:

  1. Cute flowers! I can see how addicting it would be to make those dainty little leaves. I love finicky projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful...!!!!! I love the colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so beautiful Gia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh yes, I love the leaves !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful! I love the bits of tulle you added for extra texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so pretty! I love all of the details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look so pretty, love the contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the look fantastic Gia!I love the combination of silk with denim!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a passion of looking at your organza brooches! The leaves complement them perfectly! Are we doing our "thing" any time soon? wink :)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, friend! You've got tons of creativity in your blog and I'm admiring them all. Can you please share your creative posts at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)

    PS: I also have a blog party called Market Your Biz and Giveaways so please feel free to link up on Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...